Paramedical Technician Courses
The Nursing field is very vast worldwide as well as in Pakistan and this is the responsibility of the professionals to provide quality care and patient centered care to patients. Due to the pandemic of COVID-19 the demand of the professionals who provide nursing care to the patients has been increased.
Therefore, demand for qualified technicians in the nursing field has also been increased. To fulfill the requirement of the profession and current situation Memon College of Nursing, has taken initiative and offers different technician programs to empower the members of youth to join a professional training pathway to build a professional career after secondary school certificate.
There are few approved technician programs which are affiliated with Sindh Medical Faculty (SMF). Other remaining programs are under the Memon College of Nursing. Depending upon the response and number of students interested in different technical nursing programs they will also be later registered with SMF.
- Critical Care Technician (CCT)
- Nurse Assistant (NA)
- EEG Technician
- ECG Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Imaging Technician (MRI, CT)
- Ultrasound Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Ophthalmic Technician
- E.N.T Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Blood Bank Technician
- NICU Technician
- Anesthesia Technician
- ICU Technician
- Operation Theater Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician (Ambulance)
- Accident and Emergency Technician
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Chemotherapy Technician
- Dental Technician
- Qualification: Matric Science (Biology) with minimum 45% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Age Limit:17-30 years
- Gender: Male/Female
- All the candidates applying for Critical Care Technician 1-year program will have to appear in the entry test.
- This entry test will be valid only for the relevant session of admission.
- Admit card will be issued for the entry test.
- The candidate will have to appear in the entry test on the date and in time, as specified in the admit card / circular / notice board etc.
- 50% passing marks will proceed to the “interview session”.
Applicant having succeeded in the entry test will finally be interviewed by the Selection Committee; decision of the selection committee will be final. [Interview assessment Performa]
Fee Structure (Admissions 2022-2023)
NAME OF FEE
Security Fund (Refundable)
At time of Admission
The following documents will be required
- Copy of Matric Science marks sheet & Certificate verified by concern board
- Copy of PRC and Domicile of applicant
- Copy of candidate and parent/guardian CNIC
- 15 recent passport photographs
- 2 reference letters