Community Midwife (CMW)
This is two years’ diploma program, leading to practice as a Registered Midwife(RM). The CMW diploma program has been designed for training rural females as midwives who can provide maternal and newborn care to women and children of their communities. Rural females meeting the CMW eligibility criteria enter into this program through formal selection process.
The applicant must possess.
- Qualification: Matric Science with minimum 45% marks
- Age Limit:17-35 years
- Gender: Female
- Domicile: Sindh Domicile will be preferred
- There will be an entry test from the current syllabus of Matric science.
- All the candidates applying for CMW will have to appear in the entry test.
- Admit card will be issued for the entry test.
- The candidate will have to appear in the entry test on the date and in time, as specified in the admit card / circular / notice board etc.
- 50% passing marks will proceed to the “interview session”.
Applicant having succeeded in the entry test will finally be interviewed by the Selection Committee; decision of the selection committee will be final. [Interview assessment Performa]
NAME OF FEE
Admission (once at the time of admission – non-refundable)
Professional Activities (once at the time of admission – non-refundable)
Security Fund (Refundable)
Student Fund (once at the time of admission – non-refundable)
Laboratory Charges (once at the time of admission – non-refundable)
Academic Transport (once at the time of admission – non-refundable)
Tuition Fee (Per Month)
Total ( At time of Admission)
The following documents will be required
- Copy of Matric Science marks sheet & Certificate verified by concern board
- Copy of Migration certificate (except Karachi board)
- Copy of PRC and Domicile of applicant
- Copy of candidate and parent/guardian CNIC
- 15 recent passport photographs
- 2 reference letters